Friday 12 August 2011

waiting to hear from you so that we can proceed immediately. Call me +226 75812185

Dear friend my name is Mr Ahmed Kaberu I am the manager of auditing and accounting department Bank of Africa Burkina Faso, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15 million us dollars into your account immediately.

Upon your reply to this mail, I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed, Send me your contact information.(1)Age (2) Residential address(3) occupation (4) private telephone, waiting to hear from you so that we can proceed immediately. Call me +226 75812185
Regards

Ahmed Kaberu


Dear friend my name is Mr Ahmed Kaberu I am the manager of auditing and accounting department Bank of Africa Burkina Faso, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15 million us dollars into your account immediately.

Upon your reply to this mail, I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed, Send me your contact information.(1)Age (2) Residential address(3) occupation (4) private telephone, waiting to hear from you so that we can proceed immediately

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

No comments:

Post a Comment