Thursday 19 January 2012

Good Day

I AM ALHAJI ALIYU MOHAMMED

DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNT AND AUDITING DEPARTMENT.

BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DU BURKINA (BIB)

OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO .

 

Dear friend,

 

I am Alhaji Aliyu Mohammed, the director of the accounts & auditing dept .at the Banque Internationale du Burkina Ouagadougou-west Africa . (B I B).With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us.

 

At the bank's last accounting/auditing evaluations, my staffs came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we Lent was among the deceased passengers on November. 2006. Since his demise, even the members of his family have not applied for claims over his fund and it has been in the safe deposit account until I discovered that it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and we are sure that he has no next of kin here to file claims over his money.

 

 

 

Therefore as the director of the department, this discovery was brought to my office so as to decide what is to be done. Then on my own decision I decided to seek ways through which to transfer this

money out of the bank.

 

The total amount in the account is Twenty six million dollars (USD 26,000,000).with my positions as staffs of the bank, I am handicapped because I cannot operate foreign account and cannot also be bonifide claimer over this money hence the client was a foreign national.   

 

 That why soliciting your help  to act as his next of kin and I will supply you with all the necessary informations needed  for this fund to be tranfered into your personal account

 

 

Note that our mode of sharing this treasure will be as follows: 60% for me, 30% for you while 10% will stand for any expenses or incidentals that might occur during the transfer . This transaction is a risk free one both sides , hence you will follow my professional instruction till the fund is transfered into your account.

 

 

I will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential, please for further information and details feel free to contact me.  I will be happy to hear from you for more explanation and better understanding

please reply me through this email address (aliyu_moha1@yahoo.com.vn ) for security purpose.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Alhaji Aliyu Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment