Monday 7 November 2011

I NEED BUSINESS PARTNER



FROM THE DESK OF DR ELHAM ABDELNOUR
BANK MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.
("REMITTANCE OF $12.5 MILLION U.S DOLLARS CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE")

                                   I NEED BUSINESS PARTNER
Dear friend,                     

I am Dr Elham Abdelnour, Manager, Auditing and Accountancy Department, Bank of Africa in (Burkina Faso). I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality and you happen to be the one God send to the buisness.

I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of $12.5 million U.S. dollars to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the funds, meanwhile, you can reach me through my private email address Elham_abdelnour@yahoo.com. If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, please send down the following personal details to me for briefing and more clarification:
(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital Status:................
(5)Private phone number:..................
(6)Current residential address:.................

Noted ; that every discussion is in the detail.

     Thanks
 Dr Elham Abdelnour

No comments:

Post a Comment