Thursday 3 November 2011

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED



Dear Friend
 
I am mr ramadan abdu Independent Non-executive Director of Misrata People's jamariya Bank, Libya. I have a transaction of $17,500,000m to bring to your
Attention if only you would be interested and willing to assist me move the fund to your destination,
 
Note / Every Financial institution's have been paralysed in the country at the moment but the fund has been transferred to Burkina Faso  because of communication and safety for securty reasons so the fund is out of Libya for now if you indicate your full interest.
Contact me for more details. $17.5m.
If you are willing to partake in the process please  send the  answers to this below  qeustaion for more detales of this transcation.
 
But before we proceed i will like you to promise me the below..
 
1.your credibility and reliability as to avoid betrayal from you or seating on my share when the funds finaly hits your bank account?....................
2. Are you sure you will be following my instruction as your introducer into this transaction?.................. ..
3.Are you sure you will keep this transaction your top secret since you know am still working in the same bank?......................... ..
4.Are you sure you are ready to assist me on this?...............
5.What do you think we should invest with this money?.........
6.your financial capability in handling this transcation as money will be involve.......... 
 
Thanks and may God bless you and your family at large.

Yours brotherly
Dr.Abu Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment