Thursday 2 June 2011

notify.me inactive account deactivation notice

michaelblog1,

We have noticed that you have not logged in to receive notify.me notifications for at least the past 5 months. In order to conserve resources we are purging all accounts that are no longer being used.

If you no longer use notify.me than don't worry your account will be deleted on 6/7/2011 and this will be the last email you receive from us. However, if you would like to continue to use notify.me you simply need to setup some notifications to be sent to either your Instant Messenger (michaelblog1@notify.me) or email (michaelautoblog1@yahoo.com) account.

If you want to update your destinations address go here http://www.notify.me/user/destination

Make sure you acctually get a notifications delivery and for good meaure click on the link on that notification and we will register your account as active.

TL;DR

If you want to save your notify.me account. Start receiving notifications through IM or Email.
If you want to delete your notify.me account. You don't have to do anything, you will shortly be removed.
If you need support or have questions
For more information refer to the blog post

Thank you,
Jason Wieland

notify.mealways connected...
Manage Notification Settings

No comments:

Post a Comment